quarta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2010

Go all the way to Valhalla...

Hoje é aniversário de um grande amigo meu.

Mas ele não está aqui. E não, ele não morreu. Ele se encontra cativo, pagando pelos erros que cometeu.

Eu me sinto estranho, impotente.

Por mais errado que ele esteja, eu nã consigo condená-lo.

Meu Grande Irmão do Norte.

Um amigo que fiz pela música. Sei lá.
Sinto saudades. Sinto que em certos momentos não o valorizei como deveria. O porquê? Preferi dar ouvidos aos outros do que ao meu coração.

Hoje completam-se 1 ano, 1 mês e 16 dias que estivemos juntos, rindo, bebendo, gritando, pulando.

7 meses e 18 dias desde que o vi pela última vez.

Foi esse amigo que me apresentou o Avantasia.
Essa é uma das coisas que me machucam.
Ele é apaixonado com Avantasia e se estivesse aqui, comigo, sei que iria ao show comigo, agora dia 13 de dezembro.

Já se tornou impossível não lembrar dele a cada música, a cada dia que se aproxima do show.

E eu ainda me sinto impotente.

Enfim...

Feliz Aniverário meu Grande Irmão do Norte! Desejo felicidades e muita força de vontade para superar essa fase!
Estou te esperando.

Abaixo, deixarei uma música do Avantasia que me faz lembrar de ti:



Farewell

[Gabriel:]
Days had come, winters had gone,
and we gambolled like siblings in Paradise.
I was your knight, holding you tight
as a brother when I saw your crying eyes.
Time wents by and we had to say goodbye.

Staring up to the clouds above
Children - so little and sad.
Hoping the saints could help one day,
lead us together again.
Holding the key to the alley of dreams
still in hands.

Time telling me to say farewell
but I knew that I would fight hell
and I know: We will
go for another time we can see,
for another time we'll be free
for no more farewell.

Time telling me to say farewell
but I knew that I would fight hell
and I know: We will
go for another time we can see,
for another time we'll be free
for no more farewell.

[Anna:]
Stepbrother tell me where have you been
when they brought me to this godforsaken place.
Sign of the Cross - they took me away
for healing with herbs by the way of grace.
Now I wait for the day to feed the flames.

[Gabriel:]
I have been caught in a cage of despair.
My heart as a monk's cell so empty and bare.
But no holy water can make me
forget you again

Time telling me to say farewell
but I knew that I would fight hell
and I know: We will
go for another time we can see,
for another time we'll be free
for no more farewell.

Time telling me to say farewell
but I knew that I would fight hell
and I know: We will
go for another time we can see,
for another time we'll be free
for no more farewell.

Time telling me to say farewell
but I knew that I would fight hell
and I know: We will
go for another time we can see,
for another time we'll be free
for no more farewell.

Time telling me to say farewell
but I knew that I would fight hell
and I know: We will
go for another time we can see,
for another time we'll be free
for no more farewell.

[Lugaid:]
No farewell could be the last one.
If you long to meet again
No farewell could be the last one.
If you long to meet again
No farewell could be the last one.
If you long to meet again
No farewell could be the last one.
If you long to meet again

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário